CHOOSE AND BUY UNMANAGED VPS
- Setup time up to 30 min.
- Minimum contract period is of 1 Month with.
- Porn, Botnets, Phishing, Spamming & Other Hacking Activities are NOT allowed in any situation.
Additional 10Gb SSD: 10$
Additional 1Gb RAM: 5$
Additional CPU core: 10$
Additional IP address: 3$
Control Panel – cPanel (Up to 5 Accounts): 25$
THE FOLLOWING IS PROVIDED TO EACH TARIFF PLAN FREE OF CHARGE
Free OS reinstall
Uptime guarantee 99,9%
1Gbps network connection
Client’s ISO image installation
Perfect Operating Systems for your Self-Managed VPS
Ubuntu Operating SystemThis is one of the most popular operating systems. It supports most programming languages and works with all databases. This is the most popular operating system for hosting providers and is widely used by users all over the world. This OS stands out for its high stability. A distinctive feature of an Ubuntu server is that it does not have its own graphical interface, which significantly reduces the capacity consumption. The administration of this operating system is performed via the console.Ubuntu Server Versions
Ubuntu Server 16.04
Ubuntu Server 18.04
Ubuntu Server 20.04
Ubuntu Server 22.04
Debian Operating SystemLike all Linux products, it is an open source server operating system. Debian is one of the most stable and popular distributions, which has earned the trust of many programmers and developers. It has been used both in the server segment and on workstations. This OS is completely free. It features such advantages as easy updating, stability, and fault tolerance.Debian Server Versions
Debian 10 (Buster)
Debian 11 (Bullseye)
Debian 12 (Bookworm)
CentOS Operating SystemThis is a popular operating system that has been widely deployed throughout the world. It is often used for virtual and dedicated servers. It has a number of advantages such as reliability, speed, and security. It is popular with many users such as programmers, developers, and corporate clients. This OS is compatible with most control panels, such as cPanel, ISPManager, and Plesk. Please note that as of December 2020, Red Hat has suspended updates and support for CentOS. However, updates will be released for the CentOS 7 version until 2024.CentOS Server Versions
CentOS Linux 7
CentOS Streme 8
CentOS Streme 9
Windows Operating SystemWindows OS has many fans all over the world. It is a multifunctional operating system that can be used to create a remote desktop, host sites and applications based on ASP.NET, and it is indispensable for working with MS SQL Server. It supports the possibility of creating multiple user accounts. It can be easily used thanks to a well-designed and clear interface. Windows Server is available both with a paid license and with a pre-installed Evaluation key that enables users to test Microsoft products before purchasing a license. The trial period for Windows Server of all versions is 180 days.Windows Server Versions
Windows Server 2019 Standart
Windows Server 2022 Standart
Windows Server 2019 Evaluation
Windows Server 2022 Evaluation
HOSTING SERVICES INCLUDED VPS PLAN
Pure Solid State Drives (SSDs)
100% SSD storage in our network. SSD is faster than HDD by around 100-200 times. The best performance for our customers.
24/7 Technical Support
VPS plans include our true round-the-clock support. We offer technical support, which is available 24/7
1Gbp/s Network Connection
Server nodes are running on 1Gbp/s. Your VPS runs with the highest internet connection.
Privacy & Security
We protect customer data and information. We do not disclose your data to third parties.
The Most Popular OS
What do you prefer - CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Windows? With our Ukraine VPS hosting, you can choose the operating system that suits you.
KVM virtualisation guarantees for each VPS ordered resources: processor, memory, hard disk, network interface.
Stable data center
Our servers are hosted in highly secured state-of-the-art data center TIER III
Control Panel - cPanel
The world’s favourite cPanel. Grow Your Business with cPanel! Easily configure, monitor, and protect servers and sites in minutes.
UNMANAGED VPS - GET FULL CONTROL OVER YOU PROJECT
Vikhost provides unmanaged VPS to its customers. Many customers know this hosting solution as a self-managed VPS. The main advantage is full control over the virtual machine. This service enables you to administer, install, and update software yourself. You save significantly, as you do not have to pay for server administration. You have full access to the VM, use its capacities, and control the security of the service. In turn, our company is fully responsible for ensuring uptime of 99.98% and 24/7 availability.
Do you need Dedicated Server?
Choose our Dedicated Server!
REVIEWS ABOUT HOSTING PROVIDER VIKHOST
For everyone looking for reliable hosting with flexible settings to host their websites or web applications, I recommend unmanaged VPS. Great hosting team!
Unmanaged VPS hosting is a perfect fit for me because my company has individuals who handle server configurations independently. Thanks to VikHost, I don't overpay for services I don't use!
I have my own unmanaged Windows VPS, but in this company, you can install other operating systems as well. I highly recommend these guys - pleasant prices and quality customer support.
Personally, unmanaged VPS server is the best solution for me, and I am grateful to VikHost for the collaboration. Personally, I have used the services of VikHost, and I got exactly what I was looking for.
Benefits of Buying VPS unmanaged
Installation clients ISO
Dedicated IPv4 Address
Tier III Data Center in Kyiv, Ukraine
Full Admin/Root Access
Uptime 99,9% Guarantee
30 day Money back guarantee
All Linux Distributions & Windows OS
UNMANAGED VPS Hosting Service FAQs
You ask, and we answer! Here are the most frequently asked questions about our VPS service!
- In order to upgrade you need to make an order to change the plan in your personal cabinet or create a request for us to add more CPU, RAM, Storage, etc.
- As the name implies, it is a service with no third-party responsibility for any troubleshooting scenario. Compared to other types, this solution tends to be less expensive. It serves well those who are on a tight budget. Unmanaged VPS hosting isn’t absolutely support-free. The range of assistance is usually limited to network- and hardware-related problems.
- The so-called self-managed VPS hosting isn’t any worse — it just targets different goals. While managed systems let your business focus on other activities with a complete server backup, the other version is more flexible. Unmanaged VPS hosting provides full control over adjusting the performance of your server. This is a great decision for skilled and tech-savvy teams, which enabled them to set their own security measures and software updates without difficulty.
- Whenever you require more resources to level up your server network as your business grows, don’t hesitate to contact our team and upgrade your plan. You don’t stuck on the limitations of the originally chosen resources. Upon request, we take care of your system’ by increasing the amount of accessible resources, including RAM, storage, CPU, etc. It helps whether you are interested in unmanaged Linux VPS hosting or other services.
HDD vs. NVMe vs. SSD VPS Hosting: What’s the Difference? Choosing a new server isn’t a piece of cake! Whether ...